Health and Safety Policy Statement
Last updated: 3rd July 2018
We recognise our responsibilities for the health and safety and welfare of all our employees. We also accept responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
This responsibility forms an integral part of all our commercial and other work activities.
Our policy is to provide and maintain for all employees:
- Safe and healthy working conditions and systems of work.
- Equipment, tools and machinery which are safe and without.
- Safe access/egress to and from the place of work.
- Such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure health and safety at work.
- Arrangements which are safe and without risks to health in the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
All employees have a legal responsibility to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
Employees also have a duty to co-operate with their employer and to comply with any legal obligations and safety procedures.
This policy will be kept up to date, particularly as the business changes in nature and size. To ensure this, the policy and the way it is operated will be reviewed every year.